I just saw that I have been nominated fort the “Sunshine Blogger Award” the second time now by Amela of ‘magic and beauty’ – THANK YOU VERY MUCH 🙂 I am really honoured and I am really happy about that and never thought that so many people would like my blog. I really appreciate it! So, thank you very much for taking your time and stopping by!!!
Amela also has been nominated for the award and has a lovely blog herself, which is called ‘Magic and beauty’. She also has great posts and beautiful pictures! You will definitely have a special time stopping by and looking around at her blog 🙂
The rules for accepting the award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Here are my answers to the questions:What is your favourite movie/TV show?
1. What is your favourite movie/TV show?
Good question.. I really like movies and TV shows so it’s always hard to decide. But for now I would say, my favourite movie is ‘Begin Again’ and my favourite TV show is Reign.
2. What is something you are dependent on?
I always need some kind of music around me 🙂
3. Favourite drink and food?
Usually I just drink water. My favourite food is any kind of pasta with tomato sauce (very boring, I know…). But I also love Mexican, Indian and Chinese food.
4. Favourite hobby?
I love playing piano, photography, horse riding and running.
5. What kind of music are you listening to?
I mainly listen to rock, alternative, post-hardcore and classic.
6. Why did you start your blog?
I love taking pictures. So normally after a trip I end up with loads and loads of pictures. Hence, I thought it might be a good idea to start a blog and also write a bit about the story behind the pictures. That’s how I started the blog.
7. What kind of social media platforms do you usually use for your blog?
I use Instagram and Facebook. Have a look and feel free to follow me there as well ;).
8. If you have a blog/site focused on certain topics, but are suddenly inspired to write a post about something else, would you do it?
Yes, sure, why not! I think it is important to write about topics I am passionate about.
9. What is the name of your country?
10. Favourite blogs?
My favourite blog is ‘Popcornfilme’. They always give interesting and honest reviews for the newest movies 🙂 Have look as well!
11. Any advice for potential bloggers-beginners?
Be passionate about what you post and write. If you stand behind your posts and create them with your heart it will touch others as well. Do worry or quit too soon. It takes time and patience to get noticed, but you shouldn’t have a blog just to be ‘cool’ anyway. Start a blog for yourself and because you want to start it – not for the sake of others or becoming famous 😉
My nominees are:
… Books, Music, Photgraphy, & Movies
- What is your intention behind writing blog posts?
- What is your favourite band?
- Which movie and/or TV series would you recommend?
- What was the most impressive place you have visited?
- How many languages can you speak?
- What is your favourite recipe?
- Is there a national food/meal for your country?
- Have you visited some festivals this year? (If so: which and where?)
- If you could choose, where would you like to live?
- Have you any hobbies?
- If you could have a super power what would that be?
You can also follow me on my Social Media channels to not miss out new posts 😉